SPLAT is a place where students in grades 6-7-8 come and gain an understanding of what it means to "learn, love and live their part in God's story." Tuesdays from 6:30 - 8:30pm is a time for these students to be challenged and equipped with what it means to live out their faith each day in practical ways. The goal of SPLAT is to let students know that they were created with a purpose by God, and to help them figure out what that purpose is, and what it means for their lives. SPLAT is a place where students can learn to own their own faith and establish daily habits of looking to God for the answers to life's questions.
Check out past year's:
Too young for SPLAT Camp? Check out CASTAWAY Camp for students entering Grades JK - 5.
Note for Parents/Guardians
Every child attending a SPLAT Camp this summer needs to have their PRIMARY guardian register for a KidCheck account. Your registration for SPLAT Camp cannot be processed without FIRST creating your KidCheck account. When guardians create their account, they need to list all authorized (and UNAUTHORIZED if potential threats) guardians (spouse, grandparents - each separately, any adult who will either bring or pick up your child). Please note, everyone added needs a PHONE NUMBER, as everyone signs in using his or her own phone number. Guardians adding any allergies or guardian changes should update accounts regularly. Please also upload photos - it is helpful for us to match a name to a face. Any questions, please contact Pastor Eric. Thanks.
[KidCheck accounts are also used every time Splat meets throughout the year. If your child is joining SPLAT on a Tuesday night or an event, please create an account. Thank you.]
Account Setup Instructions
Signing up for KidCheck is easy and free for parents, guardians, and workers!
1. To REGISTER please go to: kidcheck.com
Adding Children and Guardians
1. Locate the “Kids” tab. Select the link to add a new child, & input your child’s information & upload photos. Select the save button when you are done.
2. Locate the “Guardians” tab. This is where you will input additional guardians whom you would like to be able to pick up the children you’ve listed. Add their information and upload photos. Remember to click save when you are done. (Need help making an account? Stop by and see Pastor Eric. Be sure you know everyone's phone number (and email if they have one) who you need to authorize as a guardian.)
To PRE-REGISTER please go to: kidcheck.com
(Accounts can be made on site in just a few minutes but it is recommended to create your account ahead of time)
To join Splat Parents, text @bbcsp to 647-931-6407
To join Splat Camp, text @splatcamp to 647-931-6407
REGISTER FOR SPLAT CAMP (July 10-13, 2017):
Important things to note:
1. REGISTRATION IS NOW ONLINE! (opens February 8 and will close on June 1)
- You will need a kid check account to register. To sign up for an account or if you forget your account password or have not yet set a password for your account (use the "Forgot Your Username or Password") go to kidcheck.com
- Payment is required to register - step one of the registration process. You can pay by MasterCard, Visa. If you cannot pay by credit card, please stop by the office to pay by cash or cheque prior to registering. We will give you instructions on how to register without paying online.
- Cancellation Policy: No refund after registration closes. Full refund minus $25 admin fee beforehand (per camper).
2. VERY IMPORTANT: Ensure that your kid check account is up to date!
- Verify you have the correct mailing address, email address, and any medical information for each of your children prior to registering as this information is recorded alongside your registration and the registration process will not ask you to enter any of the information that should already be accurately in your kid check account.
- Verify you have every guardian who might be involved with dropping off or picking up your children registered to the primary guardians account that the children are registered under.
3. REGISTRATION POLICIES
- In our effort to ensure all our campers are well-cared-for, we have instituted three policies.
- We have a limited number of spots. Don't miss out - register asap. I expect with online registration; our camp will fill up even faster than last year. Too young for SPLAT Camp? Check out CASTAWAY Camp for students entering Grades JK - 5. Too old for SPLAT Camp? Our High School group, PULSE, has regular activities throughout the summer (and all year). Contact Pastor Eric for details and see our PULSE page for general information.
- We have a registration closing date of June 1. Please note that the registration price increases by $25 after April 30.
- KidCheck. Every family is required to have a free KidCheck account. Each day the guardian dropping off campers will sign in using THEIR OWN phone number. This ensures we know who dropped the camper off. Each guardian will receive a matching label which is required for picking up your camper. You will receive one guardian label per camper. If you are not the one picking up, you can leave your guardian label at the Kid Check desk for the pick-up guardian (with PHOTO ID) to pick up at the end of the day from the Kid Check-in Desk.
4. FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE APPLICATION
(Download Financial Assistance Application)
- Your portion (there are no 100% sponsorships) will need to paid in CASH in the office upon approval of your financial assistance request. You will then receive the necessary links, by email to register your camper(s). Due to the uniqueness of the registration link (very long) through kidcheck, we need to email you the registration links. Please ensure you know your email address when bringing in your payment. If you do not have a computer or email address, you can register your camper(s) on site by making an appointment with Pastor Eric. You will need to know health card #, shirt size and camper's meal choices, etc.
- Applications must be submitted before registering for camp.
- We are limited to the total amount of support that we can offer and therefore, applications will be assessed monthly.
- No applications can be submitted after April 30.
If you have any questions with any of the above or need any assistance with kid check/registration/etc, please contact Pastor Eric at email@example.com or make an appointment to see him in the office (519-245-2320).